Shifting Tides: Analyzing the WSOT Demo Tournament – Monthly Qualifier #7 Standings as of October 23, 2023
As of the latest update on October 23, 2023, at 09:00:00, the WSOT Demo Tournament – Monthly Qualifier #7 has seen a dynamic shift in standings, highlighting the diverse strategies employed by traders. Let’s delve into the rankings and gain insights into the exceptional performances of these participants.
WSOT Score Ranking
- Pavi (Position 1) – Pavi’s calculated approach shines through with a WSOT score of 4.33, securing the top spot. This demonstrates a strategic and well-honed trading style.
- ForexPro (Position 2) – Despite a slightly higher score of 6.00, ForexPro’s performance is notable, placing them in the second position.
- Obote and gecko (Position 3) – Obote and gecko share the third position with a WSOT score of 7.33. This signifies a consistent and commendable performance, showcasing their ability to navigate the challenges of the market.
- Azrael09 (Position 4) – With a WSOT score of 7.67, Azrael09 holds a respectable position in the top ranks. This suggests a calculated and strategic approach to trading.
Equity Performance Percentage Ranking
- Ceo_Prince (Position 1) – Ceo_Prince emerges as a frontrunner with a staggering equity performance percentage of 390.74%. This showcases an exceptional ability to maximize returns relative to their capital.
- ForexPro (Position 2) – ForexPro continues to impress, securing the second position with an equity performance percentage of 276.27%. Their proficiency in generating substantial gains is evident.
- Pavi (Position 3) – Pavi maintains a strong presence in this category, with an impressive percentage of 248.97%. This emphasizes their aptitude for optimizing equity performance.
- EGG (Position 4) – EGG’s equity performance percentage of 132.31% signifies a solid performance, placing them in the top tier of this category.
- Danche (Position 5) – With an equity performance percentage of 113.87%, Danche solidifies their position in the top ranks, demonstrating a commendable approach to maximizing returns.
Normalized Profit Factor Ranking
- Sach99 (Position 1) – Sach99’s Normalized Profit Factor of 1.00 signifies outstanding risk management skills, positioning them at the top of this category.
- NguyenCuong (Position 2) – NguyenCuong showcases a commendable approach to risk management with a Normalized Profit Factor of 0.82, securing the second position.
- Maipato18 (Position 3) – Maipato18’s Normalized Profit Factor of 0.81 highlights a solid approach to managing risk, placing them in the top ranks.
- Ceekay (Position 4) – Ceekay’s Normalized Profit Factor of 0.73 underscores their proficiency in balancing risk and reward, securing a solid position in the top ranks.
- Merry (Position 5) – Merry’s Normalized Profit Factor of 0.53 showcases a commendable approach to risk management, further emphasizing their competitive position.
Sharpe Ratio Ranking
- Obote (Position 1) – Obote’s remarkable Sharpe Ratio of 27.42 sets them apart as an outstanding trader, with a superior risk-adjusted return compared to their peers.
- Pavi (Position 2) – Pavi follows closely with a Sharpe Ratio of 1.98, indicating a well-structured trading strategy that efficiently manages risk.
- gecko (Position 3) – With a Sharpe Ratio of 1.65, gecko showcases a commendable risk-adjusted return, positioning them as a competitive trader in the tournament.
- ForexPro (Position 4) – ForexPro’s Sharpe Ratio of 1.14 demonstrates an efficient balance between risk and return, solidifying their position as a top performer.
- Azrael09 (Position 5) – Azrael09 rounds out the top five with a Sharpe Ratio of 0.66, showcasing a respectable risk-adjusted return and a competitive edge.
The WSOT Demo Tournament – Monthly Qualifier #7 has witnessed a dynamic shift in standings, with traders employing diverse strategies to excel in various metrics.
Each trader’s unique approach has positioned them strategically across different categories, showcasing their prowess in navigating the complexities of the market.
As the tournament progresses, it will be intriguing to see how these rankings evolve and who ultimately emerges as the champion.
The article above does not represent investment advice or an investment proposal and should not be acknowledged as so. The information beforehand does not constitute an encouragement to trade, and it does not warrant or foretell the future performance of the markets. The investor remains singly responsible for the risk of their conclusions. The analysis and remarks displayed do not involve any consideration of your particular investment goals, economic situations, or requirements.